Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Inspired by the soaring pinnacles and wild cliffs of the fantastic Dolomite mountains, the fairyland of the Alps where strange rocky walls guard the rose garden of King Laurin. Our soft, comfortable and lightly insulating Pedroc Hybrid 2 Polartec® Alpha® Women’s Jacket is perfect for stop-and-go mountain use and copes well with extreme temperature variations and a wide range of conditions. When you’re moving fast, the Polartec® Alpha® insulation breathes and wicks moisture away from your body. When you stop, it holds your warmth, while the lightweight, wind-resistant, water-repellent 20D ripstop fabric at the torso, shoulders and upper arms keeps the wind off and any rain out. Inside, we use Polartec® Alpha® Recycled active insulation with its special lofted fibres connected to a solid mesh core with a mesh lining that releases excess body heat, yet still provides thermo-regulating protection from the cold. The soft, cosy, close-fitting sleeves are made from our comfortable Polarlite fleece in a grid construction knit for breathability and warmth with reduced fabric mass. Ideal for speed hiking, they push up easily when it’s hot, while the discrete thumb holes offer added coverage in colder conditions. We also make the centre back insert from the same fabric to allow max venting whilst wearing a backpack. This comfortable women’s jacket has a figure-hugging, women’s specific athletic cut that ensures that you get warmth only where you need it. It guarantees excellent freedom of movement and stretches comfortably to trap and seal warmth in. The soft inner collar is comfy around the neck and it has two slash pockets (one doubles as a compression pouch), contrasting zips and reflective detailing. With Polygiene® permanent finish for odour control and longer freshness – without interfering with natural perspiration. We bet that once you put it on, you won’t want to take it off. The Pedroc Hybrid 2 is your adaptive insulation jacket for speed hiking and mountain training.
- Front neck zip
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 slash pockets
- Elastic, edged cuff with thumb loop
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Reflective details
- Soft breathable mesh lining
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 65 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Softshell
- Weight: 265 g (44/38)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Insulation: POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED POLYESTER 50 BS (100% Polyester)
- Lining: MESH WARPKNIT 90 SILVER (100% Polyester)
- Main Finishing: COATED, DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE, POLYGIENE, WICKING
- Main material: NYLON WINDBREAKER LIGHT 20D PFC FREE DWR 48 BS (100% Polyamide), POLARLITE RESPONSIVE MELANGE 163 (95% Polyester 5% Elastane)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Eine tolle Damenjacke, schönes Design und gute Passform.