Developed together with SALEWA’s athletes, who regularly train in the Dolomites, this jacket benefits from SALEWA’s body mapping design, which matches different fabrics to different parts of the body for targeted performance at each area. The Pedroc Hybrid Jacket combines water-repellent, windproof and breathable 3-layer Stormwall softshell fabric for weather protection with 4-way stretch Durastretch fabric for freedom of movement.
The Pedroc 2 Stormwall Durastretch Jacket also features SALEWA’s free motion patterning to prevent hem-lift and a slim, athletic fit to ensure comfort and protection during fast and dynamic movement.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 chest pockets with zipper
- Reflective details
- Back length: 70 cm (50/L)
- Breathability: 35000 gr/m2/24h
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Softshell
- Water column: 10000 mmH2O
- Weight: 327 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Main material: NYLON FLEXLITE ECO DWR 155 (88% Polyamide 12% Elastane), STORMWALL 3L 10k/35k RECYCLED KNIT 120 (100% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
comodissimo per volare in parapendio