- Padded helmet compatible hood with zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without helmet
- Front and back adjustment of hood for perfect fit
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem with regulation inside hand pockets
- 2 large stretch inner pockets
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Body-mapping design with TirolWool® Responsive inserts
- Compression stow bag
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Insulation
- Side seam length: 72 cm (44/38)
- Weight: 610 g (44/38)
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® RESPONSIVE 100 (60% Polyester 40% Virgin Wool), TIROL WOOL® RESPONSIVE 130 (60% Polyester 40% Virgin Wool)
- Lining: NYLON 20D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 38 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: PFC-free DWR
- Main material: PA NYLON RIPSTOP LIGHT AIR 39 BS (100% Polyamide), POWERTEX 2L RIPSTOP 10k/10k 40D PFC FREE BLUESIGN 83 g/sqm (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.