Active mountain use
What really sets this jacket apart? Its combination of 4-way stretch nylon outer fabrics and stretch padding. The 3-dimensional structure of its non-woven shell fabric gives it superior air permeability, elasticity and durability with optimal moisture transport and helps reduce weight by around 20 to 30 per cent. This is further supported by the ergonomically shaped sleeves and active fit.
The 60-gram layer of TirolWool® Responsive Stretch insulation offers natural warmth that continues to keep you warm even when wet. Its performance is further enhanced by its thermoreactive synthetic fibres. The wool component is TirolWool®, sourced from high-alpine Tirolean mountain sheep. The Responsive element is based on synthetic yarns loaded with thermoreactive minerals embedded within the fabric. They absorb the body’s natural infrared energy and re-emit it gradually over time. This enables you to remain comfortable, perform stronger and recover faster as a result.
For additional storm protection, the tailored, insulated hood is fully adjustable, has an elasticated front opening and is integrated into the high collar. And there is a full-length internal windproof flap behind the front zip. There are two secure zipped outer pockets and a zipped chest pocket.
The Ortles Tirol Wool Responsive Stretch Jacket is the perfect all-weather alpine mountaineering and ski mountaineering jacket with aerobic insulation that ensures optimal moisture transport.
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- Wide, ergonomically shaped front collar
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Exceptional fit and comfort due to the combination of stretch fabrics and stretch padding
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Red syrah