Active mountain use
The combination of 4-way stretch nylon outer fabrics and stretch padding used in this hybrid jacket make it ideal for active mountain use. The 3-dimensional structure of its non-woven shell fabric gives it superior air permeability, elasticity and durability with optimal moisture transport.
Natural smart insulation
TirolWool® Responsive Stretch padding dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. It also remains naturally warm when wet. TirolWool® is made with wool from high-alpine Tirolean mountain sheep and was developed together with the Tirol Mountain Rescue Service. Responsive technology works to recycle your body’s natural infrared energy and release it back over time, enabling you to remain comfortable, perform stronger and recover faster as a result.
For additional storm protection, there is a rear-adjustable, insulated hood and high front collar. The front zip has a full-length internal windproof flap. With two zipped outer pockets and a zipped chest pocket.
This jacket is the ideal hybrid layer for all-weather insulation with exceptional stretch fit comfort for aerobic alpine use.
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- Wide, ergonomically shaped front collar
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Exceptional fit and comfort due to the combination of stretch fabrics and stretch padding
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Blue electric/0910
- Green dark olive/0910