The Ortles Alpine Merino Jacket is a lightweight, quick-drying and breathable hybrid fleece made from a blended polyester-merino thermal knit fabric. It’s close fitting, warm, breathable and pleasant to wear thanks to the wool content next to skin. The athletic fit has a bodymapped design to give you insulation only where you need it, while the robust and windproof front/shoulder overlay with PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish provides additional weather protection.
Thanks to the high elastane content of its main Alpine Merino fabric, this jacket offers 4-way mechanical stretch. This combines with the ergonomic sleeves and shoulders to allow full freedom of movement, including for overhead moves. To give it additional abrasion resistance, we use Polarlite Wool inserts at the shoulders and sleeves.
It features a high, protective collar and elasticated cuffs with thumb loops for extra coverage in cold conditions. With two, large zipped chest pockets.
The Ortles Alpine Merino Jacket – the perfect hybrid wool fleece for alpine adventures.
- Body mapped hybrid construction
- Gusseted underarm sleeve construction
- Wind-resistant front overlay
- Cuff with integrated thumb loop
- Two zippered chest pockets
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Blue electric/0910
- Red flame/0910
- Yellow gold/0910