The Ortles Merino Jacket is a lightweight, quick-drying and breathable hybrid fleece made from a polywool thermal knit fabric. It’s warm, fast drying and pleasant to wear. The athletic fit has a bodymapped design to give you insulation only where you need it.
Freedom of movement
Thanks to the high elastane content of its main Alpine Merino fabric, this jacket offers 4-way mechanical stretch. This combines with the ergonomic sleeves and shoulders to allow full freedom of movement, including for overhead moves or kick turns. To give it additional abrasion resistance, we use Polarlite Wool Cordura inserts at the shoulders and sleeves.
It features a soft inner collar and elasticated cuffs with thumb loops for extra coverage in cold conditions. With two zipped outer pockets.
The Ortles Alpine Wool Jacket – a hybrid wool fleece for alpine adventures.
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Elastic, edged cuff with thumb loop
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Bonded details
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Blue electric/0910
- Yellow gold/0910