Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Whether used as an insulating mid layer or as an outer layer, the 90/10 duck down fill and PrimaLoft® Silver synthetic insulation inserts are positioned specifically to provide the right amount of warmth needed by different parts of the body.
- 3D down box (chamber) construction for insulation
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Elastic cuff
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Down Jacket with Primaloft inserts to enhace comfort, fit and thermal insulation
- Padded insert behind pocket zip for maximum thermal protection
- Compression stow bag
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 65 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Insulation
- Technologies: High density
- Weight: 470 g (44/38)
- CSR: Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 90/10 CUIN 750 RDS ( 90%DOWN 10%FEATHER ) / PRIMALOFT® SILVER INSULATION 133G BS ( 100%PL )
- Lining: DWP PLAIN LIGHT HS 20D 40 ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: NYLON DOUBLE RIPSTOP 56 BS ( 100%PA )
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.