The Ortles Medium 3 Down Jacket is the latest version of our warm insulation layer for alpine mountaineering. It combines duvet warmth with minimal pack size. Whether you use it as an insulating midlayer or as an outer layer, the 750 cuin 90/10 Responsible Down Standard duck down fill and TirolWool® Responsive hybrid insulation inserts are positioned specifically to provide the right amount of heat retention required by different parts of the body. TirolWool® Responsive also continues to keep you warm even when it is wet, which is why we use it at the hood, shoulders and cuffs.
The lightweight, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop outer fabric is ideal for alpine use. With a cosy, tailored, rear-adjustable hood and high collar for maximum storm protection. The free motion patterning and ergonomic sleeves and shoulders prevent hem-lift while climbing.
This jacket packs down small into its own integrated pack-it pocket and has a 2-way front zip that allows further adaptability, including access to a harness and belay device when worn under the jacket.
Our medium-weight down jacket – low weight and high compressibility.
- Adjustable fitted hood with internal 'half moon'
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable hem
- 2-way central front zip
- Pocket with integrated packing solution
- Elastic inner cuffs
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Beige oatmeal/0910
- Black black out
- Red syrah/0910