The Pomoca Alpine Light outsole ensures increased grip and traction in varied terrain, while its cushioning EVA midsole provides additional comfort during fast activity. The Ankle Protector System wraps the foot, providing stability and protection from rock and scree.
Salewa’s new Edging Plate 2 technology blends targeted stiffness for edging stability and enhanced climbing performance with balanced flex and rebound for hiking comfort, and a heel stabilizer with crampon compatibility, for enhanced support on edging trails.
Our proprietary 3F system technology increases support and stability on the heel area, while the Multi Fit Footbed Plus (MFF+) and 3D-lacing allow a customizable fit, for optimal comfort.
When it comes to the upper, the tough nylon fabric is reinforced with high-tenacity, abrasion-resistant, protective TPU stitching and film and with internal rubber protection, yet the overall material weight and thickness has been kept as low as possible. The elastic gaiter keeps out trail debris and grit during activity.
This waterproof boot has a Powertex PFC-free membrane, laces made of recycled materials and further recycled components for a lower environmental impact. It’s the first-ever mountaineering boot to bear the Salewa Committed icon.
The Ortles Light Mid Powertex – our lightest technical mountaineering boot for fast-moving use.
- Edging Plate 2
- Hidden Loop Pocket
- Pomoca outsole
- Kevlar Cable Wrapping Net
- APS (Ankle Protector System)
- Rubber toe cup
- Heel stabilizer
- Anti-debries stretch gaiter
- POMOCA® S Path
- Reinforced Rand
- MFF+ Footbed
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.