Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Stop-and-go activities, such as ski mountaineering, alpine mountaineering or climbing are all about climate control. Periods of intense physical activity are often followed by static periods where you risk overcooling. Our thermo-regulating Ortles Hybrid TirolWool® Responsive Jacket is designed to meet the specific insulation needs of different areas of the body during high-octane activities in cold conditions, while its tough Durastretch inserts make it ideal for rugged alpine use. Hybrid design meets hybrid insulation – TirolWool® Responsive is our proprietary lightweight, insulation material that combines innovative polyester fibres enhanced with thermo-reactive minerals and wool sourced from Tirolean sheep. Heat emitted by the body is absorbed and converted into infrared radiation, which is stored and reflected back to the body – keeping you warmer for longer. TirolWool® Responsive is water resistant, breathable and will still keep you warm when wet. The tailored, rear-adjustable insulated hood provides extra protection. And with its small pack size, this jacket stows easily in any pack and fits under any hardshell.
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- Wide, ergonomically shaped front collar
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Inside pocket turns into compression bag
- Stretch inserts for ease of movement
- Blend of materials: Inserts are elastic, soft and wind-resistant
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 70 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Insulation
- Padding weight: 76.8 g
- Weight: 402 g (50/L)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® RESPONSIVE 60 (60% Polyester 40% Virgin Wool)
- Lining: PA 40D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 60 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: DURASTRETCH BAMBOO PFC FREE BLUESIGN 181 g/sqm (64% Polyamide 25% Polyester 11% Elastane), NYLON WOVEN RIPSTOP 20D PFC FREE BLUESIGN 41 g/sqm (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.