It’s bodymapped to provide sufficient warmth, but prevent excessive heat build-up. At the most important areas – the front torso, back and arms – it’s insulated with 90/10, 750 cuin RDS certified duck down. Where less insulation is required, and the material is subjected to greater stress – for example at the shoulders – we use robust and breathable 100-gram Tirol Wool Responsive. You sweat most at your underarms and back, so here we use Polartec Alpha Direct Wool to allow body heat and moisture to escape quickly. The insulation is packaged in a wind-resistant and water-repellent ripstop shell with a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep out wet weather and seal in warmth.
This is a Salewa Committed style that meets strict and third party-audited sustainability and social responsibility standards. In addition, its shell fabric is made of bluesign®-approved nylon and the down is Responsible Down Standard certified.
Our most technical Alpine Mountaineering insulation piece.
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Waterproof front zip
- Direct Access®
- Zipped chest pocket
- Inside pocket in stretch mesh with stretch border
- Elasticated tight cuff for snow protection
- Body-mapping design with TirolWool® Responsive inserts
- Ultra light downproof construction
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Blue electric
- Red flame
- Yellow gold