The Ortles GORE-TEX® Pro Stretch Jacket is a high-end alpine mountaineering hardshell that combines waterproof and extremely breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro with strategically-placed GORE-TEX® Pro Stretch panels for increased mobility. The bodymapped design features a helmet-compatible storm hood with improved ergonomics that gives an extended field of vision and a rear zip gusset to ensure a precise fit even when you are not wearing a helmet. There are numerous alpine-specific pockets: including two large high-set harness-compatible chest pockets and a stretch mesh inner pocket for spare gloves, plus deep ventilating side zips. At the chin, a soft, comfortable neoprene fabric chin guard is a welcome feature on colder days.
A fully waterproof, technical fortress for winter and alpine climbing in the harshest conditions.
- GORE-TEX® PRO fabric mix with robust fabric at critical wear zones and stretch inserts for increased freedom of movement.
- Waterproof zipped hood gusset guarantees a precise fit with or without a helmet
- Grippy silicone print on the internal hood for combined movement with helmet. The improved ergonomics gives an extended field of vision.
- Waterproof front zip
- Practical and easily accessible chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Direct Access®
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- Sleeve pocket with waterproof zip
- Zipped security pocket
- Inside pocket in stretch mesh with stretch border
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Soft, laser-perforated neoprene fabric chin guard for increased comfort.
- Bonded details
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.