This GORE-TEX® Pro Most Breathable hardshell pant has an athletic, articulated, athletic fit for alpine mountaineering and ice climbing. Its strategically-placed GORE-TEX® Pro Stretch panels provide further freedom of movement for acrobatic moves, while the lower leg construction fits cleanly over mountaineering and ski touring boots, so you can ski in them comfortably. Moreover, the elasticated gusset with zip closure and snug fit help reduce crampon snagging. For greater ventilation, the two-way leg zippers open fully and the high, protective waist has detachable braces and drop seat functionality should you need to answer the call of nature.
Our most highly technical pant for severe alpine conditions.
- GORE-TEX® PRO fabric mix with robust fabric at critical wear zones and stretch inserts for increased freedom of movement.
- Belt with elastic band adjustment using the flap on Velcro inserted on the rear tunnel
- Breathable high-set waist with rear elastic inserts
- Removable stretch suspenders
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Lateral 2-part zips for full opening, leg ventilation and integrated drop seat functionality.
- Waterproof cargo pocket
- Bottom hem hooks to attach to footwear
- Ski boot compatible leghem
- Adjustable, detachable inner gaiter.
- Elasticated gusset construction with zip closure for boot volume adaptability. The snug fit prevents crampon snagging.
- Bonded details
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Blue electric