Its Schoeller®-naturetec softshell with recycled polyamide and merino wool provides good weather protection, while still allowing dynamic air exchange and a comfortable full range of motion, and the strategic Durastretch ripstop panels add additional rock resistance. The Ortles Durastretch Pant comes with good venting options, zipped pockets for securely storing important items and the two big side zips open for additional ventilation. The zipped elasticated gusset allows a snug fit over mountaineering boots with different volumes. And robust anti-cut kick patches at the lower inner leg offer good crampon protection.
This PFC-free softshell pant is one of our Salewa Committed styles. It’s made of recycled polyamide and natural, merino wool has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
A comfortable alpine pant that puts breathability performance above waterproof ratings.
- Belt with elastic band adjustment using the flap on Velcro inserted on the rear tunnel
- Belt with 3 loops for braces
- Breathable high-set waist with rear elastic inserts
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- 2 flat front pockets
- Patch cargo pocket on the leg side
- Ventilation zippers on upper thighs
- Ski boot compatible leghem
- Bottom hem hooks to attach to footwear
- Full elastic leg hem with inner silicon grippers
- Elasticated gusset construction with zip closure for boot volume adaptability. The snug fit prevents crampon snagging.
- Bonded details
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Blue electric