The Ortles Long Sleeve Half-Zip T-Shirt is your go-to functional top for alpine climbing, ski mountaineering, ski touring, ice climbing and other sports involving intense activity followed by short rest periods. It’s made of two different types of Dry’ton – our proprietary, high-performance synthetic functional fabric that quickly and reliably transports moisture vapour (sweat) away from the body to prevent you from overcooling. One of them is a polyester/wool blend for light insulation. The athletic fit, gusseted sleeve design and stretch, double-stitched seaming guarantee full freedom of movement.
- Narrow stand-up collar with zip
- Patch pocket on the sleeve
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- Stretch, double-stitched seaming
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Back length: 67 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Weight: 262 g (50/L)
- Main Finishing: POLYGIENE
- Main material: ALPINE WOOL® WARM SILVER 172 (73% Polyester 27% Virgin Wool), Dry'ton ACTIVE FINE GRID SILVER 180 (93% Polyester 7% Elastane), NYLON FLEXLITE ECO DWR 155 (88% Polyamide 12% Elastane)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Molto buono, servizio impeccabile, curato e attento. Lo raccomando!
Aderente, colori molto belli