Made from a combination of lightweight, waterproof and durable 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric that features a special high-strength membrane and woven GORE® micro-grid backer and GORE-TEX PACLITE® inserts for reduced weight and increased packability. Its mountain-focused features include the ergonomically-shaped, helmet-compatible storm hood with high collar and single-handed rear adjustment, plus a waterproof front zip, Velcro-adjust cuffs and underarm venting pit zips.
This jacket is a Salewa Committed product manufactured according to additionally strict and independently-audited eco and social standards. In addition, both fabrics are made from 100% recycled polyester. We are committed to continuously reducing the environmental footprint of our products.
A high-performance, low-impact alpine shell.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically shaped for helmet compatibility, one-hand rear adjustment system.
- Innovative hidden zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without the helmet
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Waterproof front zip
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Bonded details
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Blue electric
- Yellow gold