- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a climbing helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- Innovative hidden zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without the helmet
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- Waterproof front zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 chest bellow waterproof pockets for increased capacity
- Inner zipped pocket
- Interior pocket for smartphone
- Bottom hem adjustment cord with "safety outlet" towards the inner jacket
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Bonded details
- Laser cut 3D logo
- Breathability GTX: <6 RET
- Weight: 460 g (50/L)
- Back length: 75 cm (50/L)
- Gender: Male
- Technologies: Bonding
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Water column: 28000 mm
- Main material: GORE-TEX® PRO NG PLAIN SMOOTH 139 ( 100%PA ) / GORE-TEX® PRO MINI RIPSTOP 3L 117 ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.