Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, it provides professional-grade protection and functionality for activities such as alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing. In addition, the Ortles 2 GTX Pro also features SALEWA’s Free Motion patterning to prevent hem-lift while climbing.
Functional features include: waterproof YKK zips, ventilation zips and a full waterproof technical finish with welded seams. Its durable and abrasion-resistant fabric is capable of withstanding serious punishment in extreme and unpredictable conditions.
- Helmet compatible fixed hood with double adjustment on front and back
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Waterproof front zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2-way waterproof zipper for ventilation
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- 2 chest bellow waterproof pockets for increased capacity
- Inner zipped pocket
- Interior pocket for smartphone
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Bonded details
- Laser cut 3D logo
- Back length: 72 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Technologies: Bonding
- Weight: 424 g (44/38)
- Lining: BRUSHED LINING SOFT TOUCH 135 (100% Polyester)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: GORE-TEX® PRO NG 3L HIGH TENACITY 115 (100% Polyamide), GORE-TEX® PRO NG PLAIN SMOOTH 139 (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.