Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Head in the clouds, feet on the ground…
The Nuvolo is a warm, cosy, hooded fleece for changing mountain conditions. Its ultra-soft, brushed Polarlite 260-weight fabric creates large air pockets for greater thermal retention. It offers excellent warmth for its weight and an impressively fast drying time.
Fast-drying warmth and effective moisture transport
Named after Il Nuvolo (3,075 m), a high peak in the Dolomites Pala Group, this warming layer offers comfort and insulation for alpine activities in the colder seasons. The jacket can be worn as an outer or inner layer and offers effective moisture transport inside your shell jacket, or great breathability and fast-drying properties when worn as a weather facing garment.
We think you’ll appreciate the velvety touch and feel of the double-side brushed fabric and the cosy hood design and integrated collar that zips snugly right up to the chin. With a women’s regular silhouette and two zipped handwarmer pockets.
The Nuvolo is your cosy, cool-weather solution. And yes, nuvolo is Italian for ‘cloud’.
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- Back length: 67 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Thermal
- Weight: 450 g (44/38)
- Main Finishing: Doubled-sided brush for a soft feel
- Main material: POLARLITE TINY STRIPED VELOUR 260 (100% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Payment