Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Functional fleece insulation
The Nuvolo is a warm, mountain-focused hooded fleece for variable conditions. Its ultra-soft, brushed Polarlite 260-weight fabric creates large air pockets for greater thermal retention and it offers excellent warmth for its weight, plus fast drying times.
Head in the clouds, feet on the ground
The Nuvolo excels whether worn alone or as a midlayer – it offers great breathability and fast-drying properties when worn as a weather facing garment or effective moisture transport inside your shell jacket. Named after Il Nuvolo (3,075 m) in the Dolomites Pala Group, which is also Italian for ‘cloud’, this warm, highly breathable layer offers comfort and insulation for alpine activities in demanding conditions.
We think you’ll appreciate the velvety touch and feel of the double-side brushed fabric and the cosy hood design and integrated collar that zips snugly right up to the chin. With a regular silhouette and two zipped handwarmer pockets.
The Nuvolo is a cool-weather, technical fleece hoody that offers reliable warmth.
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Slit with Zip
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- Back length: 70 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Thermal
- Weight: 530 g (50/L)
- Main Finishing: Doubled-sided brush for a soft feel
- Main material: POLARLITE TINY STRIPED VELOUR 260 (100% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Payment
Caldo, morbido, leggermente grande