The Nuvolo is a warm, cosy, hooded fleece for changing mountain conditions. Its ultra-soft, brushed Polarlite 260-weight fabric creates large air pockets for greater thermal retention. It offers excellent warmth for its weight and an impressively fast drying time.
Fast-drying warmth and effective moisture transport
Named after Il Nuvolo (3,075 m), a high peak in the Dolomites Pala Group, this warming layer offers comfort and insulation for alpine activities in the colder seasons. The jacket can be worn as an outer or inner layer and offers effective moisture transport inside your shell jacket, or great breathability and fast-drying properties when worn as a weather facing garment.
We think you’ll appreciate the velvety touch and feel of the double-side brushed fabric and the cosy hood design and integrated collar that zips snugly right up to the chin. With a women’s regular silhouette and two zipped handwarmer pockets.
The Nuvolo is your cosy, cool-weather solution. And yes, nuvolo is Italian for ‘cloud’.
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Beige oatmeal melange
- Black black out melange
- Blue air blue melange
- Red syrah melange