We take the natural thermoregulating and moisture-absorbing properties of natural wool and combine it with innovative technologies to create a totally new approach to functional textiles. The Nuvolao is made of medium-weight, 260-gram AlpineWool® – an unusual blend of wool, cotton, polyamide and polyester. The resulting hybrid fleece is comfortable, breathable and easy to care for. In addition, this high-quality fabric is bluesign® approved, which means it’s manufactured with the lowest possible impact on people and the environment.
The neat, tailored hood with high, protective collar and stretch binding hem affords additional protection on chilly days. Cut with a technical athletic fit, gusseted sleeve design for good freedom of movement and with stretch-fit cuffs and two zipped outer pockets.
Keep warm on wintry walks in the mountains or around town with the Nuvolao fleece jacket named after the panoramic Monte Nuvolao, home to one of the oldest mountain refuges in the Dolomites, founded in 1883.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Bonded details
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Blue blue dephts/0910
- Brown bungee cord/0910