The Tre Cime di Lavaredo have to be some of the most impressive rock walls in Europe, and the north face of Cima Grande is home to the much-coveted Hasse-Brandler and Comici-Dimai routes. Designed to cope with rough and unforgiving rock, our Lavaredo Jacket is made from our tough, but cool and extremely breathable Alpine Hemp fabric (49% hemp/ 40% cotton/ 11% polyester). It has two zip-secure pockets.
This Committed product meets our supplementary social responsibility and environmental standards. Hemp grows quicker than cotton and is easier on the environment.
With its tailored hood, ergonomic sleeves and shoulders and stretch seams, this stylish and functional hooded jacket is comfortable and easy to climb in.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- Sustainable hemp fabric offers natural wear comfort, breathability, thermoregulation and high durability.
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Blue navy blazer/0910
- Brown bungee cord/0910
- Orange autumnal/0910