Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Lightweight, water-repellent and robust
The Lagorai is made of abrasion-resistant, fast wicking Durastretch bamboo nylon and has a PFC-free durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. The natural anti-bacterial properties of bamboo help inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria, keeping the fabric fresher for longer. With 4-way stretch performance and a gusseted inseam, this pant ensures full freedom of movement on tough ascents and downhill runs. This pant was inspired by the Lagorai Massif in the Eastern Alps of northern Italy – with its massive potential for ski mountaineering and excellent icefalls.
The Lagorai pant has a bodymapped design – where we match material functions to the different parts of the body. There is an ergonomic waistband with belt loops and three attachment points for braces. The ski-boot compatible leg hems have side zips for easy access and full Cordura® edge and crampon protection. And you get two zipped outer pockets, venting zippers at the sides for on-the-move temperature regulation and a rear zipped pocket.
A lightweight, water-repellent and abrasion-resistant winter pant for alpine mountaineering and ski touring.
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Abrasion-resistant material blend
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Back part ergonomically shaped for good freedom of movement
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Belt with 3 loops for braces
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Ventilation zippers on upper thighs
- Rear zipped pocket
- Leg ends with side zip
- Ski boot compatible leghem
- Generous edge and crampon protection
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Softshell
- Side seam length: 103 cm (44/38)
- Weight: 400 g (44/38)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: DURASTRETCH BAMBOO PFC FREE 188 g/sqm (66% Polyamide 23% Polyester 11% Elastane)
- Reinforces: Innerleg hem: ANTICUT CORDURA PFC FREE BLUESIGN 174g/sqm
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.