Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
The Sarner Hybrid Down Vest matches natural warmth and bodymapping performance in a refined, stylish design. A down vest is probably the best way to quickly add a layer of insulation on cold winter days.
Warm and weatherproof
The lightweight nylon outer fabric is both wind resistant and water repellent thanks to its PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish. Inside, the high-quality 90/10 pure duck down has 750 fill power for greater loft and insulating efficiency and a comfortable, downproof lining. The wide, warm collar and full-length internal windproof flap behind the front zip gives additional comfort.
We place the superfine down in a baffle construction specially designed to allow more heat-trapping air space within the down fill, compact well and offer excellent warmth to weight. The bodymapping ensures you get more insulation where you need it most, i.e. at the back, kidneys and torso. Responsible Down Standard down comes from independently audited and traceable sources to help ensure strict animal welfare standards. At the sides, we place stylish and distinctive Sarner wool, viscose and elastane-blend stretch inserts for a closer, slimmer, more athletic fit and greater ease of movement.
There are two zipped outer pockets and two spacious mesh inner pockets to provide plenty of storage. At the armholes and hem the lightweight, stretch bindings ensure a clean, streamlined look and prevent body heat from escaping.
All in all, a very warm and stylish down gilet.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- 2 spacious mesh inner pockets
- Stretch inserts for ease of movement
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Ultra light downproof construction
- Bonded details
- 100% of the wool used in this garment is recycled.
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 64 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Insulation
- Padding weight: 60 g
- Weight: 270 gr (44/M)
- CSR: Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Insert: Side: WOOL KNIT SARNER 2L 401g/sqm
- Insulation: WHITE DUCK DOWN 90/10 750cuin RDS
- Lining: NYLON WOVEN RIPSTOP 15D PFC FREE 40 g/sqm (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: NYLON WOVEN RIPSTOP 15D PFC FREE 40 g/sqm (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.