Alpine Hemp offers superb wear comfort and has solid eco credentials: it requires no pesticides, no fertilizers and can be grown using just rainwater. Hemp has a long history in clothing, but waned with the rise of cotton and, in particular, the prohibition of marijuana. However, hemp used in clothing contains virtually no psychoactive elements. These trousers are a good example of our long-term commitment to transparent sustainable production.
With an ergonomic waist, two flat front pockets, two rear pockets and an extra zip-secure pocket
- Ergonomic waist
- Belt loops
- 2 flat front pockets
- 2 rear pockets
- Rear zipped pocket
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Sustainable hemp fabric offers natural wear comfort, breathability, thermoregulation and high durability.
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Beige oatmeal
- Blue navy blazer