Polarlite flannel is a blend of cotton and Tencel®, the biodegradable fibre made out of treated wood pulp from renewable sources. Flannel offers soft, breathable warmth, but is also fast drying and easy to care for. The smart check pattern and button gives it a timeless look, while the gusseted underarms ensure good freedom of movement.
This is a Salewa Committed product made predominantly of natural materials.
Our classic, soft flannel checked shirt.
- Slit with buttons
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Beige oatmeal/black out
- Pink mauvemood/black out