The regular-cut pattern promotes optimum freedom of movement and everyday comfort, while the waistband contours the natural body shape. With a classic five-pocket design, zip fly and button closure, and robust belt loops.
Nearly one third of the soft, yet durable 260-gram corduroy fabric is made of industrial hemp that grows quicker than cotton and requires less water to grow.
This timeless cord pant is a Salewa Committed style, manufactured according to additional, independently-audited environmental and social responsibility standards.
- Belt loops
- Two open hand pockets
- Zippered fly
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Beige golden brown
- Green dark olive