Its 3-layer outer fabric is made of rugged cotton fibres blended with industrial hemp in a tight-woven structure with our proven waterproof and breathable Powertex technology. This fabric is inspired by the original high-tech cotton fabrics that were used to climb the world’s highest mountains.
Despite its clean and understated nature-tech aesthetic, this jacket is rich on functionality making it a versatile 3-season style. The 2-in-1 structure lets you choose either the shell jacket when the weather is mild but wet, or the warm and padded TirolWool® Responsive jacket when the weather is cool but dry. Alternatively, you can wear both layers together as an insulated parka for full protection from winter weather. Thanks to its use of a PFC-free durable water repellent finish and locally-sourced Tyrolean wool, this Alpine Life jacket is a Salewa Committed product.
The Fanes 3L Powertex Hemp Parka is a versatile, functional solution with refined urban styling for everyday warmth and weather protection
- Outer Jacket:
- Fully sealed seams
- Adjustable hood
- Water-resistant 2-way front zip
- Snap button cuff regulation
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Inner Jacket:
- Buttoned top closure
- Two zippered side pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Elastic hem
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Beige golden brown int.7020
- Green dark olive int.5280