The outer jacket is made of our 2-layer Powertex fabric, which has a high waterproof rating (water column) that can withstand up to 20,000 mm of water pressure. In addition, it also benefits from an additional PFC-free DWR (durable water-repellent) finish. Further features include a water-resistant, 2-way front zip and adjustable hood.
The inner jacket, which can also be worn separately, benefits from an 80-gram TirolWool® Responsive fill made from wool sourced from Tyrolean mountain sheep. Responsive contains thermoreactive minerals that harness infrared energy from the body, before releasing it back over time – keeping you warmer for longer.
This jacket is a Salewa Committed style, manufactured according to additional environmental and sustainability standards for a lower impact. It represents a versatile and comfortable solution for everyday use.
- Outer Jacket:
- Adjustable hood
- Water-resistant 2-way front zip
- Snap button cuff regulation
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Inner Jacket:
- Two zippered side pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Elastic hem
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Beige oatmeal int.7260
- Black black out int.0910