Inside, its lightweight, warm TirolWool® Responsive insulation zip-in jacket offers additional warmth and versatility for when you might need it. TirolWool® is sourced from Tirolean mountain sheep that live at 2,000 metres above sea level all-year round, in harsh conditions where normal sheep could not survive. Responsive recycles natural far infrared radiation (FIR) from the body and releases it back over time to keep you warmer for longer. Naturally, the inner jacket can also be worn on its own.
With two zipped front pockets in the shell jacket and an inner zip pocket in the insulation jacket. The bonded details and reduced stitching create a clean, finished overall look.
This is a Salewa Committed product that complies with additionally strict, independently-audited sustainability and social responsibility standards.
A versatile 2-in-1 waterproof jacket with zip-in insulation.
- Zip in
- Inner detachable 80g Tirol Wool padded jacket
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Waterproof front zip
- Hand zip pockets covered with flap
- Inner zipped pocket
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Snap fastener cuff adjustment system
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Fully lined
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Blue navy blazer/0910
- Green thyme/0910