The Fanes 2-in-1 Jacket is named after the Fanes group in the north-western Dolomites. It comprises a 2-layer, lined Powertex waterproof shell with welded seams, a tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Inside, its lightweight, warm TirolWool® Responsive insulation zip-in jacket offers additional warmth and versatility for when you might need it. TirolWool® is sourced from Tirolean mountain sheep that live at 2,000 metres above sea level all-year round, in harsh conditions where normal sheep could not survive. Responsive recycles natural far infrared radiation (FIR) from the body and releases it back over time to keep you warmer for longer. Naturally, the inner jacket can also be worn on its own.
With two zipped front pockets in the shell jacket and an inner zip pocket in the insulation jacket. The bonded details and reduced stitching create a clean, finished overall look.
This is a Salewa Committed product that complies with additionally strict, independently-audited sustainability and social responsibility standards.
A versatile 2-in-1 waterproof jacket with zip-in insulation.
- Zip in
- Inner detachable 80g Tirol Wool padded jacket
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Waterproof front zip
- Hand zip pockets covered with flap
- Inner zipped pocket
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Snap fastener cuff adjustment system
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Fully lined
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 76 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Shell 2L
- Weight: 920 g (50/L)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® RESPONSIVE 80 g/sqm (60% Polyester 40% Virgin Wool)
- Lining: TAFFETTA LINING PFC FREE BLUESIGN 47 g/sqm (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: NYLON WOVEN RIPSTOP 20D PFC FREE BLUESIGN 41 g/sqm (100% Polyamide), POWERTEX 2L 10k/10k 50D PFC FREE 100 g/sqm (100% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.