Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Designed for mixed summer use on general alpine terrain and alpine trekking, the Crow GTX has a crampon-compatible Vibram New Mulaz sole – for Combi crampons – that offers grip on rock and traction in mixed mountain terrain and snow. The GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort should the weather close in on you and there’s a full rubber rand for protection against rock and scree.
The Crow GTX integrates SALEWA technologies to offer the Alpine Fit 100% blister free guarantee: 3F System for firm ankle and heel support, Climbing system to ensure that it fits perfectly around your foot and Flex Collar for comfort during descents.
- 3F System
- Climbing Lacing
- MFF+ Footbed
- Cleansport NXT ®
- Flex Collar
- 3S COMBI SYSTEM
- Drop: 12mm (Heel Stack Height 35mm / Toe Stack Height 23 mm)
- Gender: Male
- Shoelaces: Mountaineering Shoelace ( 6-10,5 UK->195 cm, 11-13 UK->205 cm)
- Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
- Weight: 675 g
- CSR: Fair Wear Foundation
- Insole: Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Outsole: Vibram New Mulaz
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand / 1.6mm suede leather / Highly wear-resistant fabric
- Awards: OUTDOOR KAUF TIPP 9/18
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Ottimo prodotto!sperando di poterlo provare presto in un trekking