Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
The Catinaccio jacket must be destined to become a classic. It offers a warm solution in harsh conditions by harnessing the outstanding comfort and warm-when-wet performance of natural TirolWool® enhanced with Responsive synthetic insulation.
Natural wool plus innovative smart fabric
Inside the ultralight nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep out the elements, the Catinaccio uses 80-gram TirolWool® Responsive insulation throughout. You get wrapped in toasty, water-repellent warmth that won’t weigh you down. TirolWool® Responsive uses wool sourced from Tyrolean sheep, who live in high-alpine conditions, and has a high lanolin content (the natural waterproofing wax sheep have to keep water from their skin), while our proprietary Responsive technology incorporates thermoreactive minerals that absorb infrared energy from the body and release it back over time. Allowing you to perform better and recover faster. Catinaccio is the Ladin-inspired name of the mountain chain, often referred to Rosengarten.
The front zip with full internal windproof flap seals out drafts, and a soft comfort collar closes right up to the chin for maximum protection. The pockets are right where you need them, including an inner pocket and two zipped outer pockets. All fabrics in this jacket are certified as bluesign® approved for minimum impact on people and the environment.
A toasty, water-repellent winter jacket with mountain-focused spec.
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 73 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Insulation
- Padding weight: 163.2 g
- Weight: 490 g (50/L)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® RESPONSIVE 80 g/sqm (60% Polyester 40% Virgin Wool)
- Lining: DWP TAFFETTA 30D 47 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: PFC-free DWR
- Main material: PA NYLON RIPSTOP LIGHT AIR 41 BS (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.