We think our women’s Catinaccio jacket is destined to become a classic. It offers a warm solution to biting cold conditions by harnessing the exceptional comfort and warm-when-wet performance of natural TirolWool® combined with Responsive synthetic insulation.
Natural wool meets synthetic thermoregulation
The Catinaccio has an ultra-light nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep out the elements. Inside, it features 80-gram TirolWool® Responsive insulation all over, wrapping you in toasty, water-repellent warmth without weighing you down. TirolWool® Responsive uses wool sourced from Tirolean sheep, who live in high-alpine conditions, and has a high lanolin content (the natural waterproofing wax that helps sheep shed water from their coats), while our proprietary Responsive technology incorporates thermoreactive minerals loaded into recycled polyester fibres that absorb infrared energy from the body and release it back over time, allowing you to remain comfortable for longer. The Catinaccio Massif is named after the Ladin word “Ciadinàc”. The Ladin people call “their” mountain this today, although its more commonly known by the name of Rosengarten, due to the legend of King Laurin and his rose garden.
All fabrics in this jacket are certified as bluesign® approved for minimum impact on people and the environment. The front zip with full internal storm flap seals out drafts, and a soft comfort collar closes right up to the chin for maximum protection. The pockets are right where you need them, including the zipper inner pocket and two zipped outer pockets.
A warm, water-repellent winter jacket with a mountain focus.
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Inner zipped pocket
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Red syrah