Alpine Merino knit
Alpine Merino is our 200-weight functional thermal knit fabric that works well as a next-to-skin baselayer or thin, warm mid layer in freezing conditions. Merino wool gives maximum warmth for its weight, even when it’s wet and also resists the build-up of bad body odours. The hybrid blend we use here contains polyester and elastane spun together in a knit construction for faster drying times, greater 4-way stretch and additional durability. At the back and sides, we add a contrasting merino panel in a striking, camo print.
The high collar covers right up to the chin and is integrated into the hood for maximum protection around the head on colder days. At the front, the half-length zip makes for easy body temperature regulation. And to ensure a good fit and freedom of movement, this athletic-cut top is patterned with gusseted and ergonomic sleeves and shoulders.
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Zipped collar
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Blue navy blazer
- Grey heather grey
- Red syrah