Alpine Merino knit
Our highly-functional Alpine Merino 200-weight thermal knit fabric makes the ideal next-to-skin baselayer or thin, warm mid layer in cold conditions. Merino wool gives maximum warmth, even when damp and has natural resistance to bad odours. We blend it here with polyester and elastane in a knitted construction for additional durability, faster drying times and easy-care stretch performance. At the back and sides, the merino knit has a striking, distinctive graphic print.
The half-length, front zip makes regulating your body temperature easy, while the high collar gives coverage right up to the chin and is integrated into the hood for maximum protection in wild conditions. With ergonomic patterned sleeves and shoulders for a good fit, and a gusseted sleeve design for enhanced freedom of movement.
A warm, thermally efficient hooded baselayer with excellent moisture management properties for mountain activities in cool temperatures.
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Zipped collar
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Blue navy blazer
- Grey heather grey