Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Made from a breathable and stretchy hemp blend, designed to have a tailored fit, our women’s Alpine Hemp Light Pant is a versatile climbing pant that performs exceptionally well in indoor climbing gyms as well as when you're bouldering outside.
Strong & Sustainable
Hemp is a sustainable fiber with a wonderful, cool-wearing, soft feel that is comparable to linen. It’s also the strongest and most durable natural fiber known to humankind – which makes it ideal for climbing apparel. We blend hemp with polyester and elastane for easy care versatility. Hemp cultivation requires no pesticides, synthetic fertilizers or GMO seeds and unlike cotton, it requires little to no water and helps prevent soil erosion.
Built for climbing
This pant has a soft, ergonomic waist that fits comfortably under a harness and is patterned for enhanced freedom of movement. With robust Durastretch knee inserts at the pre-shaped knees, two front pockets and two zipped rear pockets.
The Alpine Hemp Light Pant is a soft, cool and comfortable trouser designed by women climbers, tested by women climbers and built for women climbers.
- Adjustable waistband with cord regulation
- Belt loops
- 2 flat front pockets
- 2 rear zipped pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Naturally softer while wearing
- Naturally antistatic
- Natural moisture managing
- Extreme Breathability
- Great wearing comfort
- Exclusive SALEWA material development: Alpine Hemp Ripstop Stretch
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Female
- Side seam length: 104 cm (44/38)
- Weight: 290 g (44/38)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Insert: Knee Knee: DURASTRETCH 3D BICROMATIC ECO 146 BS
- Main material: ALPINE HEMP RIPSTOP STRETCH RECYCLED POLYESTER 205
Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Tolle Ware, perfekte Passform
Perfektes Material und Passgenauigkeit
War leider zu klein, deshalb ging sie retour.