Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Built for climbing
Blending climbing-specific functionality with natural strength and comfort, the Alpine Hemp Light Pant is made from a naturally breathable hemp with polyester and elastane for added durability and stretch in a regular, yet tapered fit.
Strong & sustainable
These pants are destined to be your new go-to pant for indoor training sessions, at the boulder gym or outside at the crag on warmer days. Hemp is a sustainable fiber with a cool-wearing, soft feel, that many compare to linen. It’s also the strongest and most durable natural fibrer known to humankind. Hemp cultivation requires no pesticides, synthetic fertilizers or GMO seeds and unlike cotton, it requires little to no water and helps prevent soil erosion.
Freedom of movement
This pant has an articulated gusset, soft, fuss-free ergonomic waist that fits comfortably under a harness and is patterned for totally unrestricted freedom of movement during rockovers and wide bridging moves. With robust, pre-shaped Durastretch knee inserts, two front pockets and two zip-secure rear pockets.
- Adjustable waistband with cord regulation
- Belt loops
- 2 flat front pockets
- 2 rear zipped pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Naturally softer while wearing
- Exclusive SALEWA material development: Alpine Hemp Ripstop Stretch
- Natural and fresh feel on skin
- Naturally antistatic
- Natural moisture managing
- Extreme Breathability
- Great wearing comfort
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Side seam length: 108 cm (50/L)
- Weight: 335 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Insert: Knee Knee: DURASTRETCH 3D BICROMATIC ECO 146 BS
- Main material: ALPINE HEMP RIPSTOP STRETCH RECYCLED POLYESTER 205
Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Leggeri e robusti, con la giusta elasticità.