This natural, comfortable, durable and breathable Alpine Hemp half-zip top is made with a bodymapped design specifically for climbing and training. Its Alpine Hemp hybrid jersey fabric blends organic cotton, hemp and recycled polyester to provide natural comfort and thermoregulation combined with enhanced 4-way stretch mobility. What really sets it apart though, is its naturally soft and fresh next-to-skin feel.
Hemp is the strongest and most durable natural fibre known to humankind. We reinforce it here with a lightweight Durastretch overlay at the upper torso, collar and shoulders, and single-layer, woven-in cuffs for additional abrasion resistance.
Freedom of movement
The Alpine Hemp Half Zip is designed with an articulated pattern that includes ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a comfortable, regular fit and a high reach underarm gusset construction. It has a soft, clean-finish zip collar that allows you to release extra heat when you’re working hard.
- Zipped collar
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- Elasticated cuff
- Naturally softer while wearing
- Natural and fresh feel on skin
- Naturally antistatic
- Natural moisture managing
- Extreme Breathability
- Great wearing comfort
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.