The best thing about these shorts is the way they feel when you're wearing them. These shorts are comfortable, lightweight and thermo-regulating. They are engineered from a sustainable, hemp and recyclyed polyester bend, which we call, Alpine Hemp. This fabric blend offers ideal moisture management and helps regulate core body temperature to keep you cool and comfortable on hot days and during sweaty indoor sessions.
Hemp might be naturally soft next-to-skin, but it’s one of the strongest and most durable natural fibers. We additionally reinforce it here with ripstop grid yarns and stretch elastane interwoven into the fabric.
Natural freedom of movement
By adding recycled polyester and elastane to the mix and working in 4-way stretch Durastretch panels at the back yoke and pockets, we deliver built-in freedom of movement. This is further supported by the gusseted crotch and adjustable waistband. With two flat side pockets, one with a security zip.
The perfect climbing shorts for hot sessions.
- Adjustable waistband with cord regulation
- Belt loops
- 2 flat side-set leg pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Sustainable hemp fabric offers natural wear comfort, breathability, thermoregulation and high durability.
- Exclusive SALEWA material development: Alpine Hemp Ripstop Stretch
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Blue navy blazer
- Brown bungee cord