Who says all climbers are dirtbags? Our easy-care Alpine Hemp Shirt might just make you the best-dressed climber at the wall. It’s made of a cooling blend of hemp, organic cotton. This new fabric with its ripstop construction was developed by and is exclusive to SALEWA®. It has special recycled polyester yarns woven into the 2-way stretch material to enhance abrasion-resistance. The resulting lightweight, soft-feel fabric has high tear resistance and durability.
Hemp is the ultimate natural smart fabric. It works with you to offer natural skin temperature regulation and moisture management. Moreover, it naturally prevents odour build-up. Hemp grows fast and requires little water, no pesticides and is biodegradable.
The Alpine Hemp Shirt is patterned to allow full freedom of movement with a gusseted sleeve design and back pleat. Further details include a bonded chest pocket with zip. This soft, durable shirt is remarkably comfortable. The more you wear it, the better it gets.
- Slit with buttons
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Zipped chest pocket
- Sustainable hemp fabric offers natural wear comfort, breathability, thermoregulation and high durability.
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out