Who says all climbers are dirtbags? Our easy-care Alpine Hemp Shirt might just make you the best-dressed climber at the wall. This shirt has ripstop construction and is made of a cooling blend of hemp and organic cotton - which is a new fabric exclusive to SALEWA®. It has special recycled polyester yarn woven into the 2-way stretch material to enhance abrasion-resistance. The resulting lightweight, soft-feel fabric has high tear resistance and durability.
Hemp is the ultimate natural smart fabric. It offers natural skin temperature regulation, moisture management and it naturally prevents odor build-up. Hemp grows fast and requires little water, no pesticides and is biodegradable.
The Alpine Hemp Shirt is patterned to allow full freedom of movement, has a gusseted sleeve design, a back pleat and a bonded chest pocket with a zipper for some added detail. This soft, durable shirt is remarkably comfortable. The more you wear it, the better it gets!
- Slit with buttons
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Zipped chest pocket
- Sustainable hemp fabric offers natural wear comfort, breathability, thermoregulation and high durability.
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out