Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Built for climbing
Blending climbing-specific functionality with natural strength and comfort, the Alpine Hemp Light Pant is made from a naturally breathable hemp with polyester and elastane for added durability and stretch in a regular, yet tapered fit.
Strong & sustainable
These pants are destined to be your new go-to pant for indoor training sessions, at the boulder gym or outside at the crag on warmer days. Hemp is a sustainable fiber with a cool-wearing, soft feel, that many compare to linen. It’s also the strongest and most durable natural fibrer known to humankind. Hemp cultivation requires no pesticides, synthetic fertilizers or GMO seeds and unlike cotton, it requires little to no water and helps prevent soil erosion.
Freedom of movement
This pant has an articulated gusset, soft, fuss-free ergonomic waist that fits comfortably under a harness and is patterned for totally unrestricted freedom of movement during rockovers and wide bridging moves. With robust, pre-shaped Durastretch knee inserts, two front pockets and two zip-secure rear pockets.
- Adjustable waistband with cord regulation
- Belt loops
- 2 flat front pockets
- 2 rear zipped pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Exclusive SALEWA material development: Alpine Hemp Ripstop Stretch
- Sustainable hemp fabric offers natural wear comfort, breathability, thermoregulation and high durability.
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Side seam length: 108 cm (50/L)
- Weight: 335 g (50/L)
- Insert: Knee: DURASTRETCH 3D BICROMATIC ECO 146 BS
- Main material: ALPINE HEMP RIPSTOP 205 g/sqm (53% Hemp 44% Polyester (recycled) 3% Elastane)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.