Our Alpenrose 2 Mid GORE-TEX® is a dedicated women’s shoe with a specific, feminine design to provide waterproof, breathable protection for speed hiking and fast-moving mountain activities. It has a lightweight, agile, robust, mesh fabric upper and a GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane for maximum comfort in changing conditions. It works to keep your feet dry in wet weather, but still allows moisture vapour to escape when you’re moving fast.
Technical outsole and insole
The Pomoca speed hiking outsole was developed according to biomechanical research to follow the S Path and guide the rolling action of the foot to its most natural movement. Designed to promote natural roll-off and superior traction, its aggressive lugs, grooves and sculptures perform well in a wide range of terrain and weather conditions. Our signature Salewa 3F System connects the instep area with the sole and heel, ensuring ankle support, flexibility and a precise fit. A cushioning Ortholite® footbed wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet at an optimal temperature and preventing them from getting cold and clammy in chiller conditions.
A fast-paced, lightweight, comfortable mid-cut solution for moving quickly in the mountains.
- Pomoca outsole
- POMOCA® S Path
- Ortholite Footbed
- 3F System
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black asphalt/tawny port
- Green atlantic deep/feld green