Designed to offer solid protection, the robust leather upper is made from high-quality suede and backed with a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane and a full 360° rubber rand for additional rock and scree-resistant protection.
Our proprietary, trademarked 3F System enables a precise, supportive and wrapping fit. Its steel cable ensures firm ankle support and lateral stability, while the Climbing Lacing allows adjustment right down to the toe for better performance on rock. The EVA midsole provides superior cushioning and excellent comfort for a technical shoe.
Enhanced grip & traction
Underfoot, the Vibram® Alpine Hiking outsole, which is exclusive to SALEWA®, provides enhanced performance and control in a wide range of mountain terrain and also excels in wet and muddy conditions thanks to its dedicated climbing, traction and braking zones and aggressive lug pattern.
The Alp Trainer 2 Gore-Tex® is a lightweight, highly comfortable shoe, designed for step-in comfort right out of the box.
- Reinforced Rand
- Flex Collar
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black onyx/black
- Brown bungee cord/black
- Green pale frog/black