The Agner Engineered Light Pant is designed for fast and light multi-pitching in remote alpine terrain.
What really sets it apart is its engineered CORDURA® – special rock-resistant CORDURA® yarns are woven directly in to reinforce the double-weave, air permeable DURASTRETCH softshell fabric. As a result, you get a lighter, softer-feel with additional abrasion-resistance and durability and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
CORDURA® reinforcements at the inner leg provide additional protection and you can wipe off your climbing shoes on them too. The elasticated flat front waistband with cordlock adjustment fits comfortably under your harness. The gusseted construction ensures complete freedom of movement for high steps and drop knees. And the slim fit and tight leg help promote precise footwork fit. With two zipped outer pockets.
- Elastic flat-front waistband with integrated cordlock adjustment
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Elastic binding edged hem
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Layers: Pants
- Side seam length: 104 cm (50/L)
- Pant leg fit: Tight
- Weight: 300 g (50/L)
- Fit: Slim
- Gender: Male
- Main material: DURASTRETCH ACTIVE ENGINEERED ECO DWR BS ( 94%PA 6%EA )
- CSR: PFC-free
- Insert: Innerleg hem / NYLON FLEXLITE ECO DWR 155
- Reinforces: Innerleg hem / ANTICUT KEVLAR LIGHT 176 BS
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Complete your outfit
Ottimo indumento, lascia grande libertà di movimento. Qualche perplessità sull'uso del cordone per stringere in vita il pantalone, ma sicuramente lo rende comodo.