Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
The Agner Engineered Light Pant is designed for fast and light multi-pitching in remote alpine terrain.
What really sets it apart is its engineered CORDURA® – special rock-resistant CORDURA® yarns are woven directly in to reinforce the double-weave, air permeable DURASTRETCH softshell fabric. As a result, you get a lighter, softer-feel with additional abrasion-resistance and durability and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
CORDURA® reinforcements at the inner leg provide additional protection and you can wipe off your climbing shoes on them too. The elasticated flat front waistband with cordlock adjustment fits comfortably under your harness. The gusseted construction ensures complete freedom of movement for high steps and drop knees. And the slim fit and tight leg help promote precise footwork fit. With two zipped outer pockets.
- Elastic flat-front waistband with integrated cordlock adjustment
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Elastic binding edged hem
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Fit: Slim
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Pants
- Pant leg fit: Thight
- Side seam length: 104 cm (50/L)
- Weight: 300 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Insert: Innerleg hem Innerleg hem: NYLON FLEXLITE ECO DWR 155
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: DURASTRETCH ACTIVE ENGINEERED ECO DWR BS (94% Polyamide 6% Elastane)
- Reinforces: Innerleg hem Innerleg hem: ANTICUT KEVLAR LIGHT 176 BS
Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Payment
You may also like