Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
What really sets it apart is its engineered CORDURA® – special rock-resistant CORDURA® yarns are woven directly in to reinforce the double-weave, air permeable DURASTRETCH softshell fabric, so there is no need for patches or extra seams. As a result, you get a lighter, softer-feel, yet with additional abrasion-resistance and durability and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Four-way stretch fabric inserts at the back provide additional breathability, plus complete freedom of movement. This is further supported by the high reach construction.
This jacket has a women’s specific fit – both the fabrics and longer-at-the-back pattern are designed to match the female anatomy. The harness-compatible chest pockets ensure easy access while climbing or when carrying a pack. And the Agner Engineered Softshell packs down small into its own compression pouch.
- One hand adjustable hood
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Abrasion-resistant material blend
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 68 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Softshell
- Technologies: Cordura (for abrasion resistance)
- Weight: 290 g (44/38)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Insert: Backside: DURASTRETCH ACTIVE 4-WAY ECO DWR 123 BS
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: DURASTRETCH ACTIVE ENGINEERED ECO DWR BS ( 94% Polyamide 6% Elastane )
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
I punti di forza di questo articolo sono senza dubbio il fatto che si possa ripiegare in pochissimo spazio e la leggerezza. Provato con vento fortissimo e leggera pioggia ti lasca all'asciutto e al caldo. Le tasche sono spaziose e capienti che permettono di accedervi comodamente con uno zaino o da seduti, rispetto alle classiche tasche bisogna farci un po' l'abitudine.
Sicuramente molto comodo e veste perfettamente. La posizione delle tasche però, per quanto probabilmente serva a far allacciare lo zaino senza che il contenuto delle tasche dia fastidio, quando non si ha lo zaino sulle spalle, è veramente scomoda, specialmente per chi in tasca ci mette, anche, le mani.